Safari Packing List – The Ultimate Safari Packing List 2023
(See below for my Safari Packing List to Uganda.) What Safari Packing List Essentials to Pack for your Ultimate Safari (per person) 2023.
As you are preparing to travel to any destination of your choice in Uganda, Ensure to note down the Ultimate Safari Packing List to Uganda to enjoy the Best Safaris in Uganda as you engage in Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Forest National Park and Mgahinga National Park, Wildlife Safari and Chimpanzee Tracking at Kibale Forest National Park.
With the Perfect Safari Packing List, you can do other Safari Activities like Rhino Trekking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, White Water Rafting at River Nile and Sipi Falls Hike.
Your Ultimate Safari Packing List to Uganda (2023)
Below is the Safari Packing List all travellers should carry as they come for their Ultimate Safari holiday in Uganda.
- Malarial drugs/ skin repellants and a mosquito net
- Sunscreen to protect y our skin from direct sunburn
- Aspirin/Motrin/Tylenol for pain and headaches
- 3 gallon-sized Ziploc bags to keep your camera dry or free of dust and dirty clothes separate.
- Tampons/sanitary pads for women
- Hand sanitiser gels
- Anti-diarrheal medication
- Candid Private toiletries like shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant
- Prescription medications to avoid falling ill on your trip
- Extra pair of glasses in case you wear contacts
- Candid Flashlight to use while walking in the night
- Camera with zoom lenses
- Additional memory card for your camera
- Binoculars for proper viewing
- Ipads and other tablets
- Cell Phone to enable you to transfer safely around Uganda
- Pain Killers
Clothing For Women
Clothing for Men
|2 long sleeve shirts||2 long sleeve shirts|
|4 t-shirts||1 pair of comfortable shorts|
|1 pair of comfortable shorts||4 t-shirts|
|2 pairs of cotton trousers/pants||1 sweatshirt/fleece|
|1 sweatshirt/fleece||2 pairs of cotton trousers/pants|
|2 pairs of socks||Flannel pajama pants|
|3 sports bras (ideal for bumpy/rough travel)||4 pairs underwear|
|1 cotton wrap-good to wear in the afternoon||Sunglasses|
|4 pairs cotton underwear||Hat with chin strap|
|Thin waterproof raincoat||Swimsuit|
|Sunglasses-to protect you from dust||Lightweight, durable, waterproof shoes|
|Flannel pajama pants||Thin waterproof raincoat|
|Hat with chin strap||3 pairs of socks|
|Swimsuit||Flip flops/ sandals for showering|
|Lightweight, durable, waterproof shoes|
|Flip flops or sandals for showering|