Uganda Safari Tours in Africa
Ultimate Gorilla Expeditions LTD offers private luxury tours in East Africa to all travelers looking for a unique wilderness touch of Africa while on holiday. All the safari tours we draft are all about offering you the best safari experiences all over East Africa.
Our travel experts use their extensive destination knowledge and first-hand experiences to draft exceptional itineraries to suit all the needs and safari requirements of our clients from all over the globe. The itineraries we draft include; Luxury Uganda Safari Tours in Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable National park, Chimpanzee Tracking at kibale Forest National Park, Wildlife Safaris at Murchison Falls National Park.
Wildlife Experiences on a Uganda Safari
Enjoy wildlife Tours on a Uganda Safari at Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo while on holiday vacation in Uganda. A Luxury Uganda Safari is a very exceptional holiday Adventure to take on by all travelers planning to transfer to Uganda for unique safari Tours.
Where to Go & Luxury Accommodation on Holiday
Travelling to Uganda on Holiday, visit safari destinations like Bwindi Impenetrable & Mgahinga National parks to track the Mountain Gorillas, Kibale Forest National park for Chimpanzee Tracking, Murchison Falls National park, Lake Mburo National Park, Kidepo National park, Queen Elizabeth National Park for remarkable wildlife Adventures as well as Cultural encounters around Uganda's unique tribes.
Planning your Luxury Uganda Safari around the various safari destinations around Uganda, book some of the safari lodges we have to offer to all and this caters for all kinds of travelers around the world.
The safari lodges' costs vary from one traveler's budget to another so we make the whole booking process very flexible for our clients transferring to Uganda for amazing Holiday Adventures. Numerous budget safari lodges are available to choose from however, there are many factors you have to note before selecting a certain safari lodge to use before booking your stay.
We draft tailor made safari itineraries for all travelers all over the world interested in enjoying Luxury Uganda Safaris around Uganda on holiday vacation.
Most Popular Gorilla Tours in Uganda
PACKING LIST FOR GORILLA TREKKING
- Trekking Boots; these should be above the ankles to protect you from any rough piercing vegetation/ bushes.
- Rain Jacket; this will protect you from the rainfall that pours any time due to the fact that Uganda is located close to the equator so it rains almost any time.
- Long sleeved shirts/ T-shirts; these are relevant for they will protect you from the thick bushes that might scratch you hand while trailing through the forest.
- Long trousers; these should be long and not jeans to enable you trail through thick vegetation without any dangers.
- Sweater; to warm you up in the evenings.
- Cap/ Hat; to protect you from the heavy rainfall.
- Camera with no flash; this is very essential for it will enable you enjoy every opportunity with the Gorillas for flashes distort their peace.
- Gardening Gloves & warm socks to enable you navigate through the forest with ease from one place to another. You won’t have to worry about thorns on tree branches.