Uganda Safari Tours in Africa
Enjoy a Luxury Uganda Safaris Tour as you explore Uganda's attractions while on a Luxury Uganda Safaris to enjoy the best luxury Uganda Gorilla Trekking safaris at Bwindi Forest , Chimpanzee Tracking at Kibale Forest and luxury Uganda Wildlife Safari Tours at Murchison Falls National Park.
Wildlife Experiences on a Uganda Safari
Enjoy wildlife Tours on a Uganda Safari at Murchison Falls National Park, Kidepo National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo to have beautiful encounters with the unique beautiful wildlife animals that inhabit the Savannah grasslands as well as thick vegetation terrain. You can as well as take on birding tours, chimpanzee tracking safaris, Gorilla Trekking expeditions and cultural discoveries.
Gorilla Safaris-Luxury Accommodation in Uganda
Travelling to Uganda on a Uganda Safari Tour, book a Gorilla Safari to Bwindi Forest to have the best encounters with the vast apes. Bwindi Forest inhabits 12 habituated Gorillas with one group at Mgahinga National Park.
A Uganda gorilla trek is electrifying due to the fact that it requires one to transfer through the lushly vegetated sloping hills as you spot gorillas enjoying and interacting with their habitat to the fullest through feeding, copulating, breast feeding, patrolling, playing, leading, etc.
On a Uganda Safari Tour, we make tailored safari packages which will take you to the various safari destinations of your choice to enjoy wildlife Safaris , gorilla tours, Cultural Safaris , honeymoon and white water rafting, hiking safaris, Nature walking Adventures and Chimpanzee tracking safaris.
Most Popular Gorilla Tours in Uganda
Gorilla Trekking Uganda
Packing List For Gorilla Trekking
- Trekking Boots; these should be above the ankles to protect you from any rough piercing vegetation/ bushes.
- Rain Jacket; this will protect you from the rainfall that pours any time due to the fact that Uganda is located close to the equator so it rains almost any time.
- Long sleeved shirts/ T-shirts; these are relevant for they will protect you from the thick bushes that might scratch you hand while trailing through the forest.
- Long trousers; these should be long and not jeans to enable you trail through thick vegetation without any dangers.
- Sweater; to warm you up in the evenings.
- Cap/ Hat; to protect you from the heavy rainfall.
- Camera with no flash; this is very essential for it will enable you enjoy every opportunity with the Gorillas for flashes distort their peace.
- Gardening Gloves & warm socks to enable you navigate through the forest with ease from one place to another. You won’t have to worry about thorns on tree branches.